Friday, July 6, 2007

I just completed a narrated version of my Powerpoint presentation of my experience in World War II. I will make these available to some people upon request. It is not the same as being present, but the next best thing.

Just read The New Yorker on Dick Cheney, the Angler, exposé in the Washington Post. Look it up. Astounding article.

I will continue adding to this site....even when I have doubts about this. Not sure who is watching and reading this and how people find out about it....

Summer has swallowed me up. I work better in winter, when I can think properly.

My movie is also being worked on, adding narration to this is much trickier...also music. I will produce the music, so that I do not have to worry about copyrights.
Seize the day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Charles, I thought your favorite movie was BRAZIL? I am back in Farmington trying to keep warm. It just occurred to me that I might find you online, and here you are. Have had a much too interesting life since we last met. Hope you are well- michele (formerly Jack's wife)

charles rotmil said...

wow...you found me all right...
I got here once in a while...good you found me...
favorite movie? The Third Man with Orson Welles...